CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome

I have blogged in the past, and like so many blogs, it has been abandoned. I feel guilty. I let one of my children die. Well a few years have passed, I am not in a new part of my life and ready to try again.
This is to be a place to talk about what is going on in my life. I am incredibly average, so I think some of you may be able to relate. I am a mom of two. Married to a man I love. I work as a HR Manager and deal with the daily "rat race". I have fights with my husband, fights with my kids, I argue with my boss, I argue with other managers at work, I laugh, I have friends, I love my family (although they make me scream). I love my job, I hate my job. If you can't find a single one of these things that you relate with you might as well just move on. But if you do agree or even smile sit back and enjoy the ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment